End-of-line Deflagration Arrester with Replaceable Element
for Explosion Group IIB & IIC.
Elmac Technologies® AVC Series End-of-line Deflagration Arresters are designed to be installed at the end of a pipeline or exit vent from a vessel, where the ignition source is external, to provide protection against atmospheric deflagration.
All Elmac End-of-line Deflagration Arresters have been tested and certified in accordance with national and international standards. Actual device performance is verified in the Elmac Technologies state-of-the-art in-house test facility.
Elmac AVC Series Flame Arresters are for use with gases in Explosion Groups IIB & IIC. This is the most volatile gas group and requires a more substantial element to be able to cope with the atmospheric explosion
Features and Benefits
• Large variety of sizes and materials to suit a wide range of applications
• Variants available for different operating temperature range -20°C to +60°C
• Options available for sour environments
• Sizes and materials to suit wide range of applications
• End connections include flanged or threaded options
• Optional weatherhood
• Replaceable elements
• The Elmac technical team can advise on specific location queries